Tuesday, February 11, 2020

My 2020 Daily Journals

How many journals do you use?  I know that I use a lot, and each one has its own purpose.

But how many of those journals do you use every day?  These are the three journals that I use on a daily basis.

My Blogging Journal

The notebook at the bottom of the stack is my blogging journal.  It's just a normal composition book that I personalized with pink paper.  Composition books are so useful; I have even seen people use them as art journals.  Inside this notebook, I keep monthly blogging calendars and write rough drafts of my posts.  I also have space for a brain dump with new blog post ideas.

My Art Journal

The middle notebook is my art journal.  This year I am using a Canson XL Mixed Media spiral bound notebook for the first time.  I love the paper quality.  So far nothing has bled through, although the paper does buckle when I use a lot of wet media.  That doesn't bother me.  In fact I like the buckled pages; they prove that I am using my art journal.  The only complaint I have about this notebook is the spiral binding.  It's not my favorite type of binding, but it might be worth it for the paper.

My Bullet Journal

The blue Paperage notebook on top is my bullet journal.  This is my first time using this notebook, and I really like it so far.  My Pentel fountain pen, Posca pens, and Crayola Supertips do not bleed through the paper.  My bullet journal is where I keep track of my calendar, daily to do list, habit tracker, and goals.  I recently posted a short flipthrough of the year so far on my Instagram.


Please tell me about your daily journals in the comments.
I love to hear how other people use their journals on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment